Slava Winogradow is a patent attorney with extensive knowledge of developing and applying legal drafting, familiar with the European, Russian and US patent & trademark laws. Experienced with preparation, filing and prosecution of patent & trademark applications. He is a certified patent attorney at Israel Patent Bar since 2009, and win the Innovation Excellence award set by the Center for Advancing Innovation/USA at 2016. Slava is fluent in English & Hebrew, also can speak Russian.
M.Sc. in Bionics/Biomimetics
Rhine-Waal University,Germany Oct 2012-Dec 2014
Bachelor’s Degree in Materials Engineering JCE, Israel Oct 2000-Jul 2004
PATENT AND TRADEMARK ATTORNEY
Private Practice|Israel|Sep 2009–Present
- Managed patent and trademark portfolios for foreign and domestic clients(including clearance, filing, prosecution and opposition).
- Established and managed a relationship with external counsels to file and prosecute trademark and patent applications in the US, EU, Russia, Japan, Australia, Nigeria, OAPI.
- Drafted patent applications in Mechanics, Wireless Communication, Electronics, Computer Science, Physics, Materials, Medical Devices and Diagnostics.
- Conducted patent and trademark searches.
- Managed the largest trademark forum in Israel (www.lawguide.co.il).
Israel Patent Office|Israel|Nov 2006–Aug 2009
•In this capacity numerous patent applications were examined, mostly in the fields of Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, Materials, Mechanical Engineering and Medical Devices.