- Baccalaureate in experimental science .
- 2009-2012 : License in private law
- 2012-2013 : Master 1 specialized in Common law at the University of Tunis 2 Tunisia taught entirely in English .
- 2014-2015 : Master 2 In international Business law at the University of Toulouse France taught entirely in English.
- Research paper '' Arbitration in maritime and air transportation ''
- 2015-2017 training at the Tunisian lawyer's school
- Selected as part of the Tunisian Team participating in 20th mediation moot .
- Ranked first at the national bar exam in Tunisia.
- Member of the IAMA arbitration institution in Egypt.
- Participation in an international arbitration symposium in Egypt in October 2018.
- Participation in the Hague academy of international law summer school in the summer of 2018.
- Participation in the 14th ICC New York Conference on International Arbitration October 2019.
- Practicing lawyer since 6 June 2017.
- Arbitrator since 23 July 2017.
- Intership at Ferchiou Law firm in Tunisia From 13 February 2017 to July 2017.
- Internship at Boussayene Knani Law firm from September 2017 to March 2018.
- Established his own law firm in March 2018.